Saturday, October 23, 2010
Last night, I'd watched The Game of Death on TV 2 with my father. The main actor is Bruce Lee. To be truth I had never watch any of his movie. All I know that he is a Kung-Fu legend who is famous with his Yellow Jumpsuit.
Wow, I am such a "buta sejarah". There is nothing i know about him. So i google about him and i did found some info about him.
- Bruce Lee was a Chinese American. He was born in San Francisco, California but then he was raised in Hong Kong. Oh! so he is an American lah..
- Lee enrolled at the University of Washington, majoring in drama. Wow impressive.
- In 1962 competition, Lee knocked out Uechi, a Japanese black belt Karateka, in 11 seconds. Yg menarik nyer, org jepun tu siap pki baju martial art dier agi. While Bruce Lee pki baju street clothes jer...mmg sempoi..
- Lee trained from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., including stomach, flexibility, and running, and from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. he would weight train and cycle. A typical exercise for Lee would be to run a distance of two to six miles in 15 to 45 minutes, in which he would vary speed in 3–5 minute intervals. Pergh! dahsyat btol physical fitness dier...
- Lee often drank a royal jelly and ginseng drink. In addition, Lee regularly drank black tea, often with honey or with milk and sugar.Hmmm, ader ah tu khasiat dier...
- Interesting Philosophy from him
"Be formless... shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes
the cup. You pour water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put water into a
teapot; it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or creep or drip or crash! Be
water, my friend..."
"I always learn something, and that is: to always be yourself. And to express
yourself, to have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful
personality and duplicate him"
- Lee died at the age of 32 years old. Tragic..
- He has two children Brandon Lee and Shannon Lee. Yg menyedihkan anak die Brandon
Lee was accidentally shot and killed in North Carolina at the age of 28 while
filming The Crow.